Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Part 1: My 101 Dreams


Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888)

______________________________________________________________________________________


Someday...all this will be mine.. I would live with it...love it and keep it for the rest of my life.



1. Be Founder/CEO of my own Foundation for Kids. Retiring and dying working and having fun with them. It would be the happiest death the world will see.

2. Be Kahlil's ultimate idol, best friend and instrument in becoming the person he wanted to become. He is actualized because he knows he can be anyone he wanted to become because he can be and because he knows no matter what he can find strength in himself. I am just there... constant... believing... supporting... guiding... inspiring him far beyond eternity.

3. Love and be loved unconditionally by a man i can grow old with...die in his arms happy and wishing that on my next life time and the next, i will still marry him...

4. Be able to have a world camping expedition. Be able to explore the great Himalayas on my first stop..the Grand Canyon, Cape Cod and all the beautiful woods and beaches i'll get to learn about along the way.

5. Be a motivational speaker. Be a catalyst that will lead people back to themselves, loving who they are and who they will become and inspire to be a great contribution to other people by also becoming a catalyst themselves.


6. Study fine arts in Paris...have my own exhibit

7. Go to India and visit Taj Mahal. See and experience how Gandhi spent his great days...Get to experience the history, depth and wisdom of India.

8. Spa all i want in one day...pampering... relaxing..Heaven on earth

9. Performing in a big musical...dancing... singing... acting

10. Have my own library with all my favorite books. Some of which are my own best sellers.

11. Open my own coffee shop/antique shop/Internet cafe/bookstore where every single soul would feel they belong and they can connect

12. Figure skate...bungee jump...sky dive...and compete in a dance sport competition.



89 dreams more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment