Saturday, April 25, 2009

Faith and happiness




im having a very great Sunday morning. i started out laughing over a great conversation with a cool new DJ friend...while listening to beautiful music over coffee and a lot of i love yous from my Kahlil. I am super happy that i can't stop myself from telling my GOD how overjoyed i am for all these blessings.

I've been away from home for two weeks now...i miss Kahlil, my family, my room and my Cebu. but i can't be sad...there is always excitement in looking forward to coming home soon...

I'll be a 5 year old mom on May 2,2009.i thank the LORD for giving me this present, this experience...i must say this is the BEST. It wasn't easy raising a child alone...but I'm glad and I'm both humbled and proud that I've been successful and i intend to keep it that way up to my last breath...the successful motherhood I mean, not the "single thing" hopefully...

my work is giving me sooo much challenges and just as much fulfillment. there is never a dull moment in my beloved Sheridan...I am very happy here..I get to experience all emotions known to man every single day and most of the time in a really fast pace.good that i still am able to keep my sanity...thanks to a really strong sense of self.

Bottom line...everything in my life is almost complete except for one...GOD leading him to me...or let me rephrase it...GOD making me realize for sure that HE has led him to me already. But I'm keeping the faith...

it does not end here...

No comments:

Post a Comment