Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lesson learned: Selfishness hurts great souls

I pray that when you read this letter, someday…you will find in your heart to forgive me and see that I don’t have any intention whatsoever to deliberately hurt you.


I’ve been praying for days now that the Lord will guide me to the path that He wanted me to lead…and after complete surrender and heeding to His voice that speaks to my being I came to realize that my heart belongs to only one man and that is the boyfriend I told you I just broken up with on the early part of our correspondence.


When I said I am not committed to someone when you asked me it was the truth, although he never stopped winning me back but I asked him to give me more time to really know what I wanted. I have to be honest with you that recently we both decided to start again, stronger this time.


I can see and can feel that you are a great person as you are… and if I am not in love with someone now I would very well consider you to be my man. But I would be selfish if I would lead you to something that I know will not be good for both of us. I won’t blame you if you will be angry with me but I will continuously pray to our God that someday you will look at me again as a good person.


Thank you for the love that you offer…I am much honored. But I respectfully would refuse it because now the truth that my heart knows is that I love someone else. I am very sorry…please someday forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment